Conference room NCFL 2013
Conference room 2013 is located on the 2nd floor of the NCFL.
The NCFL is located in the CRC at 1991 Kraft Drive.
- No cables are necessary to connect to the screen
- Use the iPad located on the countertop to the right as you enter the room.
- The bar on the left hand side of the iPad allows to start a zoom meeting or start sharing a screen from a device
- The screen from the device can be share, PC, apple, or android device using a web browser or the zoom app
- LCD projector
- HD web cam
- Auditorium-style, 40 chairs with 20 tables, additional 15 chairs and 6 tables are available in the room
- Maximum seated ocupancy 55
- Incoming line 540-231-7987
Please contact ICTAS Facilities at firstname.lastname@example.org, at least 2 days in advance for any setup needs.
- Per building policies, rooms must be restored to the original or better condition upon completion of your meeting. This includes placing all trash in the receptacle, adjusting tables and chairs to the appropriate position, wiping the tables, removing writing from white boards, and turn off the lights.
- *If you as the requester are not part of the meeting, please appoint someone in the meeting to ensure all policies are met. If policies are not adhered to, you/the group will forfeit rights to use the conference rooms.