Conference Room 310
- Room 310 is fully automated with a Creston controller display.
- Podium microphone
- Handheld wireless microphone
- Lapel microphone
- Other audio capabilities and conference calling.
- Zoom is our recommended conference system. Zoom will fully integrate with the room's audio equipment, as well as video.
- The podium and wireless lavalier can be used for public address, but are generally not necessary unless a video, telephone, or zoom conference is taking place.
- 12000 Lumen LCD projector with a podium mounted HDMI input.
- This room is equipped with a computer with MS Windows 10
- The computer is inaccessible to users but does have a USB hub located in the podium at the front of the room.
- To fully utilize all of the equipment for a Zoom or video conference, you should plan on loading your presentation on the desktop in 310. This scenario provides the best experience for the conference.
- Users may bring their own laptops which can be used as an input for Video Conferencing and Presentations. The laptop will need to have a HDMI connection. If your laptop does not have one of these video connectors, please bring an adapter.
- Office 2021
- Acrobat Reader
- MS Teams
- Auditorium-style, 60 chairs with 30 tables
- Maximum seated occupancy 75
- If the tables are removed, 15 additional chairs may be added to the room for a total of 75 chairs.
Please contact ICTAS Facilities at email@example.com, at least 2 days in advance for any setup needs.
The rooms may be reserved 8:00 am- 5:00 pm including setup and cleanup.
- This room is locked at all times. If your reservation has been approved, sign out the key from the front desk of the ICTAS Admin Suite 410 and sign it back in immediately following the reservation. The keys are in binders, labeled by room number, between the lamps on the cabinet across from the ICTAS reception desk.
- The ICTAS suite doors lock at 5:00 pm. For reservations until 5pm, please return the key as close to 5 as possible but if the doors are locked upon return, leave the key in the drop box located on the 4rd floor across from the elevator by room 410. Note: Keys should be returned to the front desk binders in general - the drop box is for after-hours use only.
- Per building policies, rooms must be restored to the original or better condition upon completion of your meeting. This includes placing all trash in the receptacle, adjusting tables and chairs to the appropriate position, wiping the tables, removing writing from white boards, placing all equipment in the cabinet, turning off lights, etc.
- *If you as the requester are not part of the meeting, please appoint someone in the meeting to ensure all policies are met. If policies are not adhered to, you/the group will forfeit rights to use the conference rooms.