Conference Room ICTAS II 164
Conference room 164 is located on the 1st floor of ICTAS II.
- Room 164 is fully automated with a Creston controller and wall mounted touch panel.
- Overhead ceiling microphone dedicated to Codec
- 2 cameras
- Second monitor for far side camera shot
- Conference phone:
- Incoming line: 540-231-8999
- LCD projector with motorized screen
- 55" LCD TV with HDMI, mini display port and VGA
- This room is equipped with a computer, HD web cam and microphone
- Office 2016
- Acrobat Reader
- Boardroom-style table with 10 chairs, maximum seated occupancy 10
- Chairs may not be taken from break rooms or labs for conference room use
If there is a special request, please contact ICTAS Facilities at email@example.com, at least 2 days in advance. We will accomodate accordingly, if possible.
The rooms may be reserved 8:00 am- 5:00 pm including setup and cleanup.
- If the doors are found locked, contact ICTAS Facilities at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The rooms should be left unlocked.
- The double doors to the lab wing are locked and alarmed. You may exit the wing after this time but do not re-enter as an obnoxious alarm will sound if anyone enters the lab wing without proper card access. In addition, facilities personnel may not be available to silence the alarm and you will be required to contact the Virginia Tech Police to silence the alarm.
- Per building policies, rooms must be restored to the original or better condition upon completion of your meeting. This includes placing all trash in the receptacle, adjusting tables and chairs to the appropriate position, wiping the tables, removing writing from white boards, placing all equipment in the cabinet, organize and secure cables, and turning off the lights.
- *If you as the requester are not part of the meeting, please appoint someone in the meeting to ensure all policies are met. If policies are not adhered to, you/the group will forfeit rights to use the conference rooms.